The Last Day of the 3 Days Glory


I said on my last post erm..a week ago (link) that my favorite climate - rain -  will only last for only 3 days and it did. It made me realize that the weather forecasting station can sometime be trusted.

I have a LONG history of them being a douche bags coz there was a time that they did not suspend the class because they they put a storm signal 1 on the coming storm but UNFORTUNATELY the signal number 1 storm is a HUGE kick ass monster, the winds are very strong, and the water is so fudging overflowing! Me and all of the poor school people are tapped in our school for such a long time. They suspended the class right in the middle of the storm. The HECK with them!

Anyways. I want to show you guys what is a perfect day for me. I mean what is a perfect climate for me. Hahahaha..


NO SUN!!! Yeah I love it when there's a little sun showing. I don't hate the sun but having too much sun is like hell for me. Taeyang is enough but add more and it's oven. 

I KNOW! I live in the Philippines and I should be used to having sun 365 days a year BUT unfortunately THIS YEAR'S SUN is different, it's EVEN MORE FUDGING HOT!! I gotta blame global warming. =.= psshht and I live at the some of the coolest (temperature) area in the Philippines.


SEE! there are all shades. No Sun! I freaking miss this day. It's sun all over again!. >.<

It only lasted for 3 days so I made the most out of it. I went out and have some fun outside my house. hahahaha.. I went to the mall, the my former school and meet with some friends who loves the day too, eat some KFC outside, and many more!!.

I've tried to edit this pic so that the cloud formation will show but I think I failed it because I'm a fail photographer. LOL 

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up