It's Raining! It's Raining!!

credits to: ~brade-s@deviantart

It wasn't really an easy wake up this morning. I slept with my aircon on and it is so relaxing because of the cool temperature so I woke up late with sun rays all over my face slashing from the blinds on my window.

I didnt know if I woke up because I felt like the temp is getting warmer because my mum turn the aircon off or because the sun rays is burning my face. =.=



Anyways. Just like normal days I went to do my everyday house hold chore - cleaning the Sala or the Common Room. As usual a little dusting and sweeping and dusting and sweeping more. Then my mother decided it's time to do the laundry.

Well I'm excited to do the laundry. It gives me an excuse for playing water in this hot summer days. But yeah.. as I was finishing the laundry the sky started to become greyish and wind became cooler. I was like

"Is it going to rain or not? I still have a row of clothes to dry."


And then BAM! small droplets of H2O fall from the sky. I knew it! It will rain! Tohry run towards me coz his playground is being mobbed by tiny droplets from the sky. To think of it, it is his first ever rain! Everytime it's raining outside his always inside the house munching his foods or sleeping it out.

Lucky I havent put the clothes outside because if I did I will get pissed at the rain. Anyways I was so excited to feel the cool breeze of air because of the rain. hahaha.. If you were there you will LOL at me because I was like a kid given a great big chocolate bar!

The rain only lasted an hour or so, and I'm quite disappointed with it, I want more rain! Well anyways, the cloud didnt bother to leave and stayed there which I am glad about.

I love gloomy weathers. Although I like sunny weathers too but I LOVE gloomy weathers. Those weathers that are not rainy, not sunny, not too cold, not too hot, just plain normal. It is a plus if grey clouds covers the sky though but it is not a requirement.

I checked the news if this kind of weather will stay longer but apparently it will not. I can only enjoy this kind of kindness from mother nature for 3 days. It is just an effect of something monsoon in the china sea.

So imma enjoy my last 2 days of it outside!!.. hahaha.. I hope tomorrow the grey clouds will still cover the sky.. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up