Is it really is it? Is it truly is it?? Really?! GAAHH!!

OH MY GOLLY WOW!!! 1 more week and it's sembreak!!!! My much awaited weeks of my life! Semestral break!!! LOL.. I dont know why am I excited about this sembreak even though I've always experienced the same sembreak over and over again since the time I went to school but OMG!!! Is it really is it?!?! Whoooaaa!! Time flies so high like a  G6!!! It's effin so fine!!!..

Before I enjoy my sembreak I still need to get through my final exams which is, I think, twice as hard as the midterm exam, meaning I need to really put an effort in opening my notes.. hahaha.. since prelims I always trust my stock knowledge, but this time, I think it wont work anymore.. hahaha.. since my grades really are in poppin' lockin' motion.. LOL MAN!! I NEED TO PUT SOME EFFORT MAN!!! AWOO! AWOO!! THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!... *flail sword*
On the other side of news today, I think, I've revived my drive to go to the gym and work some muscles for my lame body. I'm getting taller... horizontally.. =.= My aim is while I'm on sembreak, I'll work on the fat reducing routine then work on my muscle on November.. hahaha.. XD WATTA TIME FRAME!! Do you think it will work?? I'm coming back to my dancing mood again so I think while doing the routine I'll do some dancing after... ^_^

LOOOOOOOOLLLL.. I tried taking a picture of my body today but it is just a major FAIL!! hahaha.. it's so embarrassing.. LOL.. so I'll let you guys see what body I want to achieve after the workout for a year... I'll settle for a year coz I'll be a couch potato again for 3 months for my board review... so yeah.. here it is..
What you want. What you need. What you got.
Easy for me!
I'll do my best!! LOOOLL.. but first I need to do my best with my finals!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO


Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!