An 8 hour Day


I started my day with a warm cup of coffee which I haven't done for the past few months. It was nice. The fact that we don't have a creamer that day makes me crave for more than a cup of coffee. Before I even started my daily routine my dad called and said he's available for some video chat with the family.

My dad is in Ukraine right now, doing something there before they ship to Netherlands on Tuesday. The fact that today is Manny's fight makes the conversation a little bit longer, 8 hours long.  Daddy cannot watch the fight there because his internet is laggy and he can't access the site that I am watching at. So we kinda helped him watch the fight kinda semi-live.

This is what my room looks like that time:
My Room/Entertainment room for that day
Yup, that's my room.. LOOLL... That's my mom, my baby sis beside my mom and my other younger sister (facing the mirror). AND yes! the thing in front of my desk is a mirror too. My dad is on my lappy, on skype watching the fight on the mirror reflected from the other screen beside my laptop. MAN!! THE THINGS I DO FOR MY DAD!! >_< As I said, he can't watch the match over his side. I didn't face my laptop to the other screen coz my dad still want to see us as we're watching the match with him, just like when he's here. LOOLL THE THINGS MY DAD DO FOR MANNY PACQUIAO!!! *sigh*

The match is really good in my noob opinion. As expected it will be a long fight since there's a huge gap between Pacquiao and Margarito, in size and length but both boxers really did there best during the fight but unfortunately MANNY PAWNS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BUT MAN this fight is really something!!..

Anyways I wont talk much about how Pacman's fight went because ESPN and Associated Press cover it very well. Visit them here (link) to see what's up with the man.. hahaha...

After the fight my mom and dad had a talk so we all went to the living room to watch the replay on our local TV because watching Margarito's ass gets kicked by Manny live isn't enough for us.. LOOOLL..

"I'm sorry to say but my love for Manny Pacquiao more than once overruled my love for Human Rights." - Mico
Basically the whole day only revolved around Pacman's fight and daddy's skype addiction. In the end, the house is still filthy, and we forgot to cook for dinner.. =.= which for the 3rd day now. For this day our dinner is bread and some cornbeef. *sigh* But I like bread for dinner though, but the fact that for the whole day I'm only eating bread makes me crave for some instant noodles.. 

anyways...

WOOOOHHHHHOOOOOO!!! PACMAN!!!..
Seriously sir, can you teach me your routine???

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up