Transport Me to the World


Everyone is familiar with the power of music and it's power can never be surpasses by any kind earthly power we have. The expression it express, the scene it shows, the feeling it shares to you, the story it tells you without even a word and the motion that carries you while listening to one. The magic of music can never be surpassed by any kind of sorcery or spell.

I'm a music lover and only few people knew that I love classical and instrumental music (specially the movie soundtracks) more than any genre of music there is in the world because the experience I obtain from listening to one is beyond my English vocabulary. I mean it's like when I am listening to these kind of music every peace of musical notes, every beat of the drum carry me away from my room and instantly transport to a new world, a new place with all my senses feeling every bit of that world, and my skin is feeling everything that it expresses.



For example this one:
It's a piece from the soudtrack of 'Bridge to Terabithia'

When I listen to it I feel like I'm in a cliff facing the ocean and the sunset with soft wind blowing right through my face. I feel like I'm flying and seeing the world below me. Like the feeling of freedom that I've never had.

This one is from the movie 'Elizabeth: The Golden Age'

This should be the opening piece but actually for me it is more like an eye opening peace like this music took me from the sea into the forest and up facing the green mountain like how a bird sees everything from up above and people walking in an old paved like having a procession towards a beautiful city up ahead.

This one is from 'Peter Pan'

I dunno but this song keeps giving me happy feeling and happy thoughts that I couldn't listen to it with having a smile on my face.. ^^ hahaha

And this one if from the game 'F.E.A.R.'

More than the creepy feeling this piece of music express it somehow tells you a story. A story about loneliness and longing for love.


These are the few musical pieces that I'm listening lately but I know you know that there are bunch of awesome classical music out there specially with the movie soundtracks one. I really do enjoy listening them and I don't mind wherever these music takes me coz I believe with magic of music.. ^_^

"Ah music. A magic beyond all we do here."    -   J.K. Rowling

Another one:

What does it express for you??

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up