One Hella of a Week!!


Last week was extremely hell for me like it's full of cramming and disorientation about the world. Well, nothing really makes my days stressful than school and my hospital duties, and my hospital duties played the vital role in this cramming week.

I was assigned to the Philippine Orthopedic Center in Quezon City, I think that's the only place you can see the Orthopedic Hospital in the Philippines. ANYWAYS, the work there as a student nurse isn't that much of a toxic compared to other hospitals that I've been to but the most stressful part of the duty is the travel. All in all, meaning with a medium traffic, it always took us 3 hours from my place (Cavite) to Quezon City; and our duty there is only for 4 hours.

If you wanna see my road trails here's Google Map to help you.

Actually in terms of learning the hours of travel are really paid off because we learn a lot of stuffs in there but the travel really sucks! I love traveling long distance but doing it everyday, 5 times a week from 10am to 10pm. It's just kascjkiadhgcjabdvkasghjdvhsbdkacvhjdkcvbkdjvhkjsdbvk >_<

So this is my time line for the past days:
10:00 am - departure from school/house
1:30 pm - arrival at POC
1:30 pm - 1:45pm eating lunch
2:00 pm - 6:00pm hospital duty
6:00 pm - departure from POC (sometime along the travel we are eating our dinner inside the car)
9:30 pm - arrival to house
10:00 pm - studying/preparing for report tomorrow
1:00 am - sleeping time (I really need this so I wont look like a zombie in front of the patients)
6:00 am - continuation of what I've done last 1am
7:00 am - printing of papers (this thing only appears during special days like reportings or something and I still go out to print my papers coz I forgot to buy a new ink for my printer.. =.=) and also eating breakfast.
8:00 am - checking the net for some emails and fast updates.. (LOL i know but I can't help it)
9:00 am - preparing for the duty that day
10:00 am - departure from school/house

Actually for the groups that aren't assigned at the Ortho they still have the regular days of duties (3 days in 1 week) but for us we need to be on duty 5 days a week meaning we have not yet attended any of our major and minor subjects ever since the class started.. *sigh* not to mention our prelim exams is at bay already...
WHAT WILL WE ANSWER AT THE EXAMS IF WE HAVENT ATTENDED ANY OF THOSE SUBJECTS EVER SINCE!!!???

and I still have 2 more days to deal with this kind of aksjhndkjahsckajndckajbdhcvkadvkaqewhjkadvn

GOOD LUCK TO US!!!!

We'll party hard after this rotation!!

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up