Looking Forward to XRL8 future projects

Yeah.. a while ago Party Pilipinas launches her new boy band. In my knowledge the Philippine's very first pop boy band. In Philippine's boy band history, it always compose of a guitarists, drummers, and lead vocalist. But this is the first that they'vel launch a boy band without any instruments.

I'm not quite sure if it is the time to be jolly coz I'm a little bit tipsy with this guys. Other than they're molded from a Korean boy band *cough*suju*cough* and their debut song sounds like a kpop song *cough*sorry sorry*cough*. Man! i need some rubitusin.. LOL..

I am no hater and not yet a fan though.. their song a little bit a rip-off but ok.. lol
you can check out the MV below..







other than that song, they've already released their album on music outlets nationwide. I gotta admit not all songs of them are rip-offs in a way..

Honestly I like this song:




and this one too... LOL



this song is a little bit cheesy but what the heck.. LOL it's the meaning that counts.. ^^ LOL

but yeah they need to diss the AUTOTUNE!! and the kpop wannabe image.. yeah yeah.. ^^

oh well I'll keep an eye on them and let's see if they could be THE BOY BAND in the Philippines.. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!