Boyfriend and Girlfriend Talk part 2


OK. As promised on my last post there's a guy's part. It is still a part of that book. It's a two way book you know. The front one (which I suppose it is) is for the "What girls need to know.." and the back part is for the "What guys need to know..".

Well anyways, this convo still happened on the same day my last post occur. so yeah.



HER: Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if one guy's confused, then we're all confused.
HER: GAAHH!! HAHAHAHA!! *ROTFLOL (literally)
ME:  HAHAHAHA!.. You're a crazy woman.
HER: Is it true??
ME:  I'm so glad my friends are not confused.
HER: Looking at you.. it seems they are!.. AHAHAHA!!
ME:  Do I look like I'm confuse? man! you need medicine ASAP
HER: HAH! you are! You want me to...~
ME:  Just go on with that book and help me with this!

HER: It is very sexy and appealing for a girl to wear a guy's boxers and shirt. That's all. We don't know why that is, but it just is.
ME:  True!
HER: Really? Do you find me sexy at the moment?
ME:  You're an exception!!
HER: But why do guys think it's sexy.
ME:  I don't know. It's just that... erm.. cute?
HER: So I'm cute. *giggles
ME:  jeez..

HER: Guys will always be nervous about giving girls presents they like, no matter how close to or comfortable they are around the girl. Your opinion is just too important to him.
ME: True again
HER: aaaww... how sweet of you.. I hope it's really true though.
ME:  It is.. it's like. If your comment to our gift is like "Oh wow it's nice", we feel like we're in cloud nine. Not to mention if you open the gift with enthusiasm and a smile. But if it is like "Oh thanks", we feel like we loose or something.
HER: hahaha... well, we do appreciate gifts. All of them.
ME: But there is always a special one. That's what are we trying to do. Be the one to give you the special gift.
HER:Oh really? Maybe you're the only one thinking that.
ME:  You don't believe me, aren't you?
HER:No.
ME: You're hopeless.. =.=

HER:Guys may not know how to handle a relationship. But girls are definitely not any better, so please dont argue with us and make it seem like you know how things are supposed to be and your ways are right.
ME: I like that! I'm gonna quote that someday.
HER:True in a way... but hey!
ME:  Hey what? It's true. Some girls are like pushy in a relationship. They feel like their plans are always right and if anything goes out of hand they blame the guy and said "You should be like that in the first place!".
HER:Bitter much?
ME: what?!
HER: Hey! I agree at the statement. No need to argue!

HER: When a guy is talking to a girl, his intention is to make her laugh. Whether he is good at this or not, he will try.
ME:  hmmm.. somehow.. yeah
HER: You guys really wanna look silly, dont you?
ME:  Not that! We just want the girl to have a good impression, like if it the first time the girl and the guy met. The guy wants the girl to think it's fun to be with that guy.
HER: Ow... secretly flirtatious. Well, why not just be yourself. I mean. It will always comes to the point that you're fun to be with. No need to pretend that you're cool and funny to be with.
ME: Yeah true.
HER: You mean you've done this?
ME: Yeah.. actually I'm doing it now.
HER:What?!
ME:  Just to make you happy, I'm not arguing anymore.
HER: =.= You're just a lazy ass.
ME: I guess.. hahahaha

Well, that's it. Actually there are 200+ facts guys and girls need to know on that book but I only picked a few that I wanted to share because it either correct the stereotype people have already stamped on the guy's or girl's image, or  I just find it hilarious.

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!