I Wanna be a Kid Again


A child's life is free. No restrictions. No hardships. No heartbreaks. No pretensions. Just pure imagination.
You just let yourself loose and all will be fine. Sometimes you'll end up with scratches and bruises but you actually don't care as long as you're happy. Being happy those days are easy. Many things are so simple and you can live with it and feel like you own the whole world.



But now. This time when I'm about to enter the world of adults. It seems like my big world of adventure is slowly shrinking. The freedom that I once had is now fleeing away. The scratches and bruises I got cuts deeper and deeper. A sober world. A world full of actors and actresses. A world full of judges.

And yeah the one above is greatly affected by the movie "Spirited Away" by Hayao Miyazaki from Studio Chibli. Actually I really wanted to watch this film since last year so I asked my Aunt to buy a DVD at US for me. Unfortunately the DVD just arrived today. After a year my Aunt hid this DVD from the world I've already watched it and see how marvelous this film is.
The film is so care free. Your imagine can run wild with it but you'll never get lost.

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up