Bursted into the Abyss

credits to: freelancah@devianart



I don't know what happened but I just got into an emotional breakdown right in front of Minnie nuna. I don't have any idea why that thing happened, it just overflowed from the bottom of me. Like a ranging river I didnt know how to stop it. I just typed and typed and rant. I dont know what Minnie nuna felt if she's annoyed or what, she's a nice nuna and understand one, I hope I didnt abuse that all goodness that night.. T_T MAN!!

Clearly I dont know how to explain that.. =.= I'm pissed at myself at the moment...

To Minnie nuna.. I'm really really really sorry about what had happened. I didnt expect that thing to happen. It shocked me too. After realizing I was stupid I run away from you. Sorry about that. And Thank you for listening to my rant. I really am thankful and sorry for what had happened..

Dont worry.. I feel better now.. after ranting it to you and Tohry.. My chest feels so light.. Thank You.. ^^

*HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

- Mico

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up