Toasted Hotdogs Anyone?


Five days ago we run out of cooking gas in our kitchen and I'm about to cook my dinner - hotdogs. My mum forgot to buy a new one so yeah no cooking for that night but I'm DANG hungry!. My resort, the OVEN TOASTER! JA-JANG!!!

It's my first time to cook something you need to fry in the toaster so I was a bit anxious and excited what will happen. hahahhaa.. XD

HOW TO DO IT?


- cut slits on your hotdogs, the slits will serve as a timer or guide aside from the timer the oven toaster have.

-I also put oil to the pan of the oven so that the hotdogs wont stick at the pan.

-set the timer of the toaster. In my toaster, it said that for hotdogs; I need to set it at 5-6 minutes

-and wait

-and wait some more

-if it is already cooked you'll noticed that the slits we just put open up. It simply means that the hotdog is cooked... ^^

JUDGEMENT:
I know it doesn't look very enticing but it TASTE GOOD!! much juicer and tastier that fried hotdogs!!!! I like it! 5 starts!!!!
The only down side of this is I EXPECTED FLAMES!!! I expect some flames baby!!!
like an explosion, or a mini explosion inside the oven BUT THERE'S NONE!!! I'va really expected a FIRE!!.. >.<

anyways.. TOASTED HOTDOG... a must try.. LOLL


Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!