KPop and Culture Fest 2010

cr to KPOP and Culture Fest @facebook

Last Sunday was one of the jjangest day of my life! Me along with my friends attended MY ( I dont know about them) first ever Kpop event. I'm a fan of Kpop but never really had time going to events like this coz usually the date of the events falls on my class days or hospital duty days so yeah.. no no for conventions like this. BUT enough of my bitter past with this events and let us move on to the KFEST 2010!!

We were welcomed by these lines of people...


It's not a K-con if there's no people waiting in packs

more under the cut!!
And of course, IT IS A MUST TO TAKE PICTURES FROM THIS THINGY ( I dont know what to call this wall)
Jenny
Me
Chen-chen
and because it's KPOP event there are TONS of cosplayers of theirs and ours favorite KPOP idols!!

there's Big Bang
Kara (?)
Jang Geum
Taeyang (Big Bang)
Ulzzang
Jessica (SNSD)
Lee Hyori
another Ulzzang
I forgot who are they but i think F(x) not so sure though
Tiffany (SNSD)
some SNSD members
Jay Park (?) or someone from 2pm
another SNSD cosplayers
Yuri (SNSD)
2ne1
T.O.P (Big Bang)
There are tons more but we didnt have the opportunity to take pictures of them from what I know there's Ukiss, SHINee, and another Ukiss. Not to mention, a bunch of groups and people I have not yet known.

There are also awesome anime cosplayers!
Although there are lots of goods in that event like CDs, DVDs, Lanyards, Posters, Signed Posters, etc etc we only managed to buy these awesome bennies coz we dont have MONEH!!! AND also Chen managed to buy herself 3 DVDs of the animes she wants, Jen bought a Big Bang Lanyard and I bought a BLEACH necklace, all not in the photo.



I also met by co-BBVIPers: Sarah, Andrea and Drew!. Although, it was only for a short while coz I'm busy hunting those cute SNSD cosplayers... hahaha.. (They are my bias for that day) Before I found them I needed to use the mall's wifi to ask Sarah's cell number.. luckily Ana was online and she gave me her shizzle so THANK YOU ANA!! I hope we can meet again and really talk for a while!!! hahaha. maybe next time. See you till then..

There are also contests in that event that really went well, like, AWESOMELY WELL but we couldn't see them all coz we need to holla back in our town CAVITE at 6pm coz it's so freakin' far from SM Megamall!!

All in all, the event is JJANG!! Thank you to the organizers and I WISH there will be part 2 this year too NOT next year!!.. hahaha..  but anyways.. not next month coz I'm totally bankrupt atm.. =.=

If you wanna see more Photos from the event, go to this link --> CLICK ME I believe all of you can see that if not then.. hmmmm.. imma think if imma post it somewhere else.. ahahaha.. XD

pics credits to: chen-chen and her awesome brother!

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!