Trapped in the Abyss


aaaaaaauuuugggghhhhhhh......
Here I am trapped in my school, doing nothing but waiting for my next class to come closer to my presence. This week is the "Sports Fest" week of our school and classes are always in the TBA state, where students go to school expecting a decent class to happen but eventually end up with a big disappointment.

Stock up in the lobby..
I've been here for a couple of hours now listening to GD over and over again (GD's heartbreaker album is the only multimedia thingy on my phone today.). If you wanna jiggy ring tone, try making one from GD's Heartbreaker album.. haahha.. XD

Wifi is so depressing... aside from being uberly slow.. it has lots of blockage from different sites! I cant even surf the net with ease.. =.= screw you wifi in the lobby!!!

Thanks to Klein for the laptop.. it's quite being a very helpful source of boredom killer.. hahaha.. XD


speaking of borrowed objects for the day,
I have my hyper sponsors for a lot of stuff.. hahaha..
Klein for the laptop, Panii for the lunch. and my school for the crappy internet but I'm very thankful that they put up this even though it's slow.. *SIGH*

The girls from the gym are really loud! MAN!! I'm not that far from it but far enough to not hear voices from there but the screams of the girls are just too loud!!!!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! ajdjafidfuidfujidfidfisudfjdfkdfjidufiuefiu

Here are my lobby mates:

From right: Joan, Klein, Mau, Jen, Panii
I've been stock in here with them for a couple of hours... hahaha.. XD


Panii is sharing the laptop with me while her boyfriend is playing Travian on the other table, she's watching and waiting a video to load while I'm writing this blog. Klein is browsing a fashion magazine just incase he wants to order something from there, Joan is helping Klein in deciding  what clothes to buy coz she's the one who owns the magazine while playing with my iTouch, Jen and Mau on the right side are chatting and waiting patiently for Kim who's playing in the secluded fest happening in the gym.


----
Minnie nuna is now sleeping.. *sigh* I wish i'd checked my twitter before loging in in blogger.. hahaha but come to think of it, she needs her rest... she's not feeling well.. Get well soon Minnie nuna!!


OH!! did I tell you what torture YJ nuna did to me yesterday?? She teased me with her cheesy fries!!! It's around 11pm I think and we were talking about foods (it's part of day to day conversation of awesome people) and I have not taken my dinner yet coz it's already pass 8 (obviously), i dont usually eat after 8 since I'm about to sleep. At first we're talking about Jollibee's spaghetti and Mcdonald's spaghetti which is not available in her place and available in mine, I originally planned to make her envy about our salty McD's spaghetti but she came back with a very huge counter attack - CHEESY FRIES!!!! At that time by stomach starts to rumble and make noises that sounds like "FOOOOOOooooOOOOooooooOOOOddd!!!", like zombies saying "BRAAaaaaAAiinns!" in Plant vs Zombies. I got defeated by a cheesy fries over my salty McD spaghetti.. T___T I end up making some cheesy sandwich *sigh* I made 4 thin sandwiches.. hahaha.. XD I can't help it.. I can't sleep with my stomach screaming FOOD all night, but I can't sleep with a full stomach, so i decided to just give my stomach a little of food it wants.. and besides its cheesy too like YJ nuna's cheesy fries.. hahahha.. XD


The Legend of Korra
Oh speaking of what happened yesterday, Minnie nuna told me that there will be a sequel of "Avatar: the Last Airbender", it is called "The Legend of Korra". It happened 75 years after avatar and a couple of years after Aang died. Expect that there is a tremendous change in the avatar world before. I think it was the best of all good news I had yesterday.. ahahaha.. I totally miss Avatar and the Movie remake didnt even fill that up. Check the info here in Avatar wikia to fill up your excitement with the news.. hahaha.. XD


--------
It's time for Panii to use the laptop.. hahaha.. see you later!!



Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!