Sunday Playlist #2 Study Music


Hi!

Its almost August and it only means that exams are coming. The time where students all around the country are buried under tons of books and notes they've taken from the past 2 months of the semester. And a better way to help you concentrate more in your studies is to listen to stimulating music that can help you eliminate any distractions around.

Here are some of my favorite tracks from Epic Mountain Music that I use whenever I'm studying for my exams.

Fun Fact: Almost all the tracks listed above was used in Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell's videos (click the link to go to their channel) - one of my favorite youtube channels. They talk about things that we don't usually talk about in the classroom, although I believe we should. Awesome channel. Check them out!
and
I hope these tracks helped you concentrate on your studies!
Thank you and Have a good day!


Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up