You Know? It's kind of a Funny Story ^_^

.As you may know or not know I've recently watched the film "It's Kind of a Funny Story". I wouldn't put it on the teen movie category but it's close. The film talks about teenage life without focusing more on the school issues, family issues or whatever issues teens or rather youths are experiencing right now at their age. I think the film is more on the inside approach.

The film goes like this.
Craig who's 16 year old checks himself to a mental health clinic because of his depression about the events happening to his life like school is being a bum face donkey, his family don't really and try to understand him, he's inlove with his bestfriend's girlfriend and his bestfriend is the happy-go-lucky guy who is best about everything in the world and he's just a looser on everything that he can grab his hands with even though he tries so hard to be the best. As he stayed there in the clinic for 5 days he learns about the difficulties of growing up; every shizzle or twiktwaks life has to offer basically the life itself.


EEERRRrr... screw this formal writing kashaaammss!

Anyways what's cool about the film for me is that I can relate to the main character Craig. It doesn't tackle the topic as a joke or something to laugh out loud with but it's kinda serious in a not boring way(?) This might sound ridiculous and cliche but yeah... during those times until now I really have a hard time telling people what's going on in my life, it's like I envy people that can blurt their problems out to someone else. I have friends I know and sometimes they blurt their problems to me and if the times comes that I want to tell them mine I'll feel like "Meeehhh.. Their problem might me bigger than mine so why bother?" so I ended up not telling them and just keeping them inside and when it builds up it's so heavy that I don't know what to do next.

School is the next thing screwing my life. Unlike Craig I was once a part of a better institution who'll give me a better life. Pretty much you know the story of it coz I've talked about that in this blog a lot of times now; like over and over and over again so I'll skip that story.

Anyways I think all people who had have teenage dilemmas or some sort can relate to the film. Not that I'm telling that it can cure your depression or anything. It's just that I think it can help you understand what's going on inside you and what you should or could do about it.

I'll stop blabbering and watch the FILM!!! Go to your video shop rent, buy or whatever! hahahaha 
Enjoy!!

here's the trailer




Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!