I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

cr.performant@deviantert

Try to look at this, my situation I mean. The final deliberation for us, I dunno if it is only for the graduating students, is on March 18, 2011 (Friday). In that day we need all our requirements in every subjects that we have passed to our respective professors or offices and one of them is our thesis.

For the past 2 weeks we've been going back and forth to our dean's office for some revisions in our thesis like the arrangement of bibliography, some authors citations, publication company, and some editing on the conclusion and recommendation part. We're all cool with all of that since it is really needed and for formality I think. Yesterday we got approved for external proofreading and prior to passing our thesis to him we already had our thesis proofread so we're already through with that already so he just asked for the certificate of our proofreader. Today we passed it to him so he did another check, this time he focused on the statistic part and he asked to add something more data in it, and heartlessly said "It's wrong, all of it".

My world started to crash after hearing that phrase of his! I mean WHY? WHY NOW?! we've been in your office for 2 weeks patiently waiting and editing everything you want to edit and now that our day of judgement is right around the corner you want to change the backbone of our study!! We're cool if you asked as way before this day, like a week ago, we'll be like pissed a little but we can finish it before the deliberation starts but NO you decided to check on it today when the deliberation day is just a day after! MAN!!!

I dunno where to start anymore. I'm slowly loosing all hope and happy vibes to keep me going. I want to give up. I want to.. just... run away from it but I can't.

Tomorrow we'll be starting with the statistics again and hopefully finish it before lunch time so we could have it checked again and hopefully no revision will be made.

DAMN!! I just realized we need to have it book-bindded too. DAMN!! this is BULLCR*P!

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!