Get A Life!

A cure to my anger today. Thank You.
The day didn't started quite right. I woke up with the sound of chatting people in our dinning room, it was my parents and some "witch doctor", they were consulting him about my dad's skin condition. He has patches all over his body which I advised him to go see a dermatologist to check what it is but they ignored me, instead they seek the help of this person. I'm not really against traditional medicine but I view it as the last sort, I mean if everything fails then go for it! What I hate about this is that my dad totally ignored my advise in which he asked me to give him in the first place. =.= I wish him well though. As far as my assessment goes, he's loosing his confidence.. *sigh*

I still have a review class for today but I skipped it because I need to go to my former school, HSI, to get my Transcript which I'm working on for the past weeks. I arrived there expecting that I'll be having my Trans coz the  guy from the registrar said that I can already have it this week last week but unfortunately it didn't happened that way. I don't know what those guys are working on that they keep delaying me for 3 consecutive weeks now! Geezz... If only I have the power to rate this people's performances I'll give them a big UNSATISFACTORY.

 I need to keep my cool like that!
I am so angry that time that I blew out my headset on my way home. Luckily  I have some punk/screamo music around my iPod which helps me displace my anger in a more peaceful way. I'm not saying that the people around me didn't get annoyed by the constant screaming person on my speaker so loudly. At this moment I'm thankful to God that he gave me this wonderful imagination and love of music that I can release my intense emotions in just staring blankly into space, listening to a related music to the feeling that I'm having and imagine that I'm smashing something or choking someone. *sigh*

Pon! Pon! Pata-Pon!
Luckily things turns good this afternoon. Well actually I haven't done anything this afternoon except playing Patapon, which I'm happy about because I've finally finished the level that I haven't finished for the longest time! I've been neglecting Patapon for months coz of school, I've even deleted it but my sister got it back.. LOL I don't know if I've displaced my anger to the boss though but I don't care coz it ended well... ^^

Where the party don't stop, It's going on and on.
After that I went to the forum to start my overly delayed job there, the warning thread. I've noticed that the warning thread is untouched since I last updated it last February so I have a month long delayed updates to update and I'm lucky enough that it has only 5 pages. I'm trying to do a maximum of 2 pages per day coz I need to make time in reviewing and as of now I can see progress.. ^^ yey for me!

I think I need to add a lot of effort in studying really. I feel like I'm doing nothing. While my classmates are burning their eyebrows reading books, answering tests, memorizing everything that their eyes can land on; I'm here lurking the internet, staring at pictures at tumblr and appreciating the beauty of it's coolness.

I really need to get a life.

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up