High School All Over Again


Hey! I'm back!

If you're in college you'll probably noticed that it's way different than your life back in high school and somehow you want it back. In my case? Before, I want it back but then I've noticed that my high school life is coming back in my college era.

Actually I'm done with college just last month and here I am like a HS student waiting for his college entrance exam to meet him in a deathly duel inside a confined four walled enclosure. I have only 74 days 'till my NLE which will determine the course of my life from that day on. I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm fine and deliberately assessing myself if I could pass when in reality I'm in a hole trapped with great amounts of anxiety showering over me.


I got a wonderful piece of advice from one of our reviewer this week. He said that in order for more data to be stored in your brain you should let go of some junks in your head. Well, I think something like that. He also said that telling someone about it or writing the feeling out of your head will help too so here I am writing about my anxiety level and how I feel about it. Well, clearly I haven't cleared everything in my mind coz that'll be fatal to me coz emotions keeps me going.

Anyways, how's my anxiety? If anxiety is a person and could talk I think we should have a one-on-one conversation with each other and persuade him to leave me alone for a short while; while I'm in what I consider the PIVOT of my life at this very stage.

Well for those psychologically geek there I know there are tons of things I could do to relieve my anxiety so don't worry coz I'm doing that everytime I feel like Mr. Anxiety is knocking again on my door.

So what do I do? I watch something on YOUTUBE.
A few weeks back I'm watching MIRANDA SHOW from England. GAAHH!! This show is amazing!! Makes me laugh all the time but I've watched all episodes of the show on youtube already so yeah... I don't want to repeat it again coz it wouldn't be the same... Imma wait for a few months 'till I watch it again.. ^^
I miss her laughter!
Oh! Don't worry! I'm still focused with my reviewing I only watch this shows whenever I'm done with studying for the day.. ^_^

What I'm watching lately is Kyle XY. Cool show! If I wans't in the middle of studying I could have finished season 2 already.. hahaha.. XD I'm in season 2 now since I started last week.. ^_^ Interesting plot and characters..
reminds me of zettai kareshi but different.. LOOLL

So yeah.. Until next time.. Bye!!

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up