My Inspiration



It's not quite rare for me to take some inspiration from someone, something, somewhere or even some events for me to continue my life and live it to the fullest. You know? When life really frowns at you and you didn't even know why? You feel like, meeehhh sorry world but I think it's time to give up but then this silly music just played from your playlist randomly and you even didn't know it was there until it just played itself.
For the past few months after the painful board exams I've been in a world of abyss searching for light and some clarity. Everything's quite blur to me back then. It's like I'm having no purpose. I didn't have a job back then which I think is the main reason why I think that I'm purposeless. Anyways, I was listening my ass out of boredom in my room when this song suddenly played.
It's a song from Beyonce's new Album 4 which was released a few months back. The message of the song is quite clear. It's like telling me what's my real purpose in life; to touch people, to help them, to touch their lives and be fulfilled. Ever since college I was driven by the purpose of just graduating, giving my parents the diploma they want and then BAM, nothing follows. Now that that purpose was fulfilled, I'm kind lost.
This song reminds me of a dream while I was in 2nd year college. "I want to be a teacher and make a dozen clones of myself!!!" No, really that was my dream when I was in 2nd year. It's not like I'm gonna make an army and invade the world. Although, that's not a bad idea. I want to touch lives like how my teachers touch mine. I want to mold minds that are open to everything and not just focused on only one way like a horse with blinders.
Well, anyways, I'll stop blabbering and I hope you'll enjoy the song as much as I did. Happy listening. ^_^
this is my favorite like:


"Left this world a little better just because I was here." 

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up