Changing Grounds: H.S.I. to OCT



cr to `gilad@deviantart
It’s been long since I last put my foot steps on H.S.I. (Health Science Institute) and I really miss that school now even though I’ve hated it like hell when I was there before. No friend of mine are unaware that the school kicked me out last semester coz i don’t have the grade they expected me to have. A grade of 80, i only got 79.
Anyways, I’m in a new world now, a new college and starting a new life. It’s been 3 months since I transfered here, in O.C.T. (Olivarez College Tagaytay) and it seems to me that I’m already an Olivarian for quite some time now. True, you cannot compare the two school with each other. It’s like comparing how long can a chicken and a goose stay up on air. HSI is one of the best school in nursing in Cavite because of their faculty and resources, you have the name of “De La Salle” on them, expect them to give you quality education that you deserve after paying them half of your whole fortune not to mention they have their own Hospital to train student nurses. While HSI have that, OCT have some of that. Some faculty of OCT is really good, when I say really good it means they can deliver the lectures and everything the way my simple brain can translate, I can name 3 out of my 5 professors believe me. OCT doesn’t have those equipments and stuff that HSI has but they have the capacity to rule over that. Even though OCT doesn’t have their own hospital to train student nurses, they have huge connections to hospitals that can help their students in training.

When it comes to hospital duties HSI is on top of them, imagine you have all the time in the world because you have your own hospital to train with but not OCT but we can manage. Remember the connection I’ve been saying a while ago? that’s it. They even have connections with hospitals like Orthopedics or something that even HSI wont allow their students to go. Like the cataract operation I assisted last year, even HSI students cant go to the optha room coz they’re not allowed.. LOL I’m proud of that. WAHAHAHA…

In terms of students both has smart kids I would say. From kids of Einstein or whatever you spell his name to the kids of Newton they all have them. The only thing that differs is I’m more welcome here LOL or maybe because I’m a relative of a teacher here, anyways I like what they’ve done it makes my stressful transfer to be a delightful one.

When the time comes that I need to put myself in front of HSI building again I will make sure that I’m not the Marc they’ve kicked out before. Even though I’m still procrastinating here and being neglectful with my duties which is the same problem I have in HSI, I’ve already put some of them away and work with my projects and assignments at home without opening my facebook account.

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up