First Post in my New Blog!!

Yeah!! Blogger here I am again. Mico is BACK!! i hope I'd stay here for life.. LOL I'm nor really that blog type of person, I just blog whenever I feel like I need to say something and remember it while I'm still living in this world.

I'm not really new in blogger so the environment is really familiar to me. LOL. Actually I've already made 2 blogger accounts before, the Mico one, and the bigbangcam one. I decided to delete both of them since that I fail at updating the both of them. LOL Aside from this blogger account I also have another blog from multiply. It is called marcmilan.multiply.com basically all my picture spams are all there coz it's more organize and it is faster to upload pics over there compare to facebook. oh If you have time add me on facebook.. LOL just seacrh "guyero" and you'll find me for sure.. LOL

Anyways. At the moment I'm changing the template/theme of my blog so yeah.. I'm kinda busy right now and later on the looks of this site will change like watermelon during summer and winter.. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up