EARTH DAY 2010


REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE







It's earth day today and the whole world is celebrating how awesome our mother is. It's time to take some time and greet our lovely maiden of awesomeness a song.

How can a single normal college student like you can help the world? Well these are the stuff that I do that I think is environmental friendly.



  1. I commute, I don't drive my car when I'm going to school. I'm sharing 1 gasoline consumption with 10 more people in the Jeepney. 
  2. We do laundry once a week thus less water consumption.
  3. We cook our food in our house and seldom go to fast foods now = no plastic cups, Styrofoam plates, or whatsoever.
  4. I'm a packrat, I just keep all of the things I have inside my room. 1-2 garbage plastic per month is my maximum.
  5. We save plastic bags from our grocery shopping for future use. Like using it as a garbage plastic bag.
  6. I sleep with my lights and aircon turned off (unless it's incredibly hot), I just open my window and let the cool breeze come inside.
  7. I often walk whenever I need to go to the market, church, plaza, or anywhere around my town. It's a great form of exercise too.
  8. I reuse papers. When there's still a space in the paper that I could write on, I'll just cut it and put in a folder for future use. Like a scratch paper for manual math computations( I hate using calculators! idk why? maybe because calculators are not environmental friendly? kekeke...)
  9. I don't eat much junkfoods and chips even candies - less plastic garbage.
  10. I share the environmental issues and solutions to the world. Like what I am doing now. I'm sharing it with you. ^^

REMEMBER! you're not only ONE person. I single grain of rice can tip the scale. Always remember that!

P.S. you can check their website if you wanna know if your country is doing an event for earth day. click here

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up