Girlfriend, Where U at?


My family and I went to my grandfather's house to meet with my relatives a few days ago. Just a get together thingy. There's a lot of talk going around the dinner table from politics to new recipes and to my love life!

If you still didn't know, I'm the only boy in my family of both sides, though it sounds special but in reality it's a nightmare. My father is the only son out of four and luckily I'm his only son out of four too, therefore I'm the only one who'll carry their last name up to the next generation. While on my mother side, my uncle doesn't produced a playmate to me just 2 playmates for my 3 sisters thus having their bloodline in a halt. Keeping your bloodline rolling in Asia is a big thing.



My grandpa started the topic with his favorite greet Mico line.

"Where's your girlfriend? Do you have one now?"
Then I'll go.

"She's out there somewhere." 

And then my aunt will go.

"When will you find a girlfriend? Your not that young anymore?"

I'll just ignore what she say and go.

"I still need to find a decent job. I don't want to ask money from my parents for my date or something."

and I'll just smile. And they'll just go on with it and I'll just smile and smile and smile until I cannot feel my cheeks anymore. I cannot answer them back with:

"I'll find one don't worry just mind your own business and let me handle this!"

Or I'll end up caged under the house for a few months for disrespecting the elderlies.

I don't know what's up with them and their concern with my future. And what is wrong with my aunt? I am not young anymore?? I'm freaking 19 for goodness sake! I'm just turning 20, which is not a good sign because I will be out of the teen generation to them. But man!! Why do they want me to have one now! I'm still studying. Education first! LOL

I'm not saying I don't want to have one now but at this moment I can't just concentrate with two things at the same time. I suck at balancing time. And I'm waiting for someone. I'm still holding the promise in my arms though, I dunno if she's still.

Well anyways I'm happy to be a single man at the moment. Doing the things I wanna do, doing the things they don't want me to do. It's freedom at it's greatness. I'll find the love that I've been looking for in due time and they'll see the girlfriend they wanna see in my time. I just cant drag my girlfriend in front of them and just say "Hey everyone this is my girlfriend!". I know they'll scan her from head to foot like an X-ray machine and point out some glitches they could fine. I know they're mean like that. *sigh*
----------------------------------------------------
THIS IS JUST PLAIN SICK but JC Reyez and Tommy C just released their new english version of Taeyang's song Where U At!!

THIS IS JUST SICK!! hahahaha... I wrote this blog just before they posted the video on youtube! WOW.. JUST PLAIN WOW!! hahaha.. I'm laughing right now!!!

so here's the video:

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up