I'll Let the Picture Talk


Being a nursing student you'll go to far away places that you cant even imagine you'll have the chance to go to. Like the town Bailen. Honestly I've never heard of this town before until my school assigned me and my group mates to have a community duty in this place. I took a lot of shots of flowers and some people that I've met there.

They say pictures mean a thousand words. These are my words on these pictures.

Look under the cut to see the photos that I took.


This is the house where we stayed a lot. They are really hospitable family I might say



It's an old water pump. I think there's no water under it anymore so the people just left it and leave it like that. How sad. It once gave the people life and now it alone and out of life.

 
It's a bougainvillea. It's not a seasonal flower in my place so I usually see this flower everyday. "People tend to not appreciate the things that are common to them they just ignore it and praise the things that are new and rare."


What is more important? The fiber that builds the rope or the rope that builds the swing?
"We ignore simple things without knowing they're part of a more bigger and complex things."



Sometimes parents are so protective of their child. They don't want anything bad to happen to them. They tried to enclose their child to their protective shell even though there will be a time that their child wants to break free and see the world with their own eyes.


These are some of my pictures I took from Bailen and that was my interpretation of each of them. How about you? What is your interpretation of each of the pictures?? Put it on the comment section, I wanna know.. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!