[MV] AJ Rafael - When We Say (Juicebox) - Wong Fu Productions

This is the music video of Aj Rafael's song called When We Say (Juice Box). Aside from I'm Wong Fu Production biased, Aj Rafael is a Filipino too which makes it double bias.

Anyways the song is really great, the fact that I can relate to it  is a plus (if you notice all of my favorite songs are songs that I can relate with). The MV is LUSH, Wong Fu really doesn't disappoint.

"Love and relationships are never like the movies no matter how much we want them to be. But when something beautiful ends, for whatever reason, it's most important not to be disappointed that it's over, but glad that it happened at all". - Wong Fu Production

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up