Save Me, Save You, Save Them

photo credits to: =digitumdei@deviantart

I'm an Earth lover, I value the importance of nature around me and everything. I just want to share this awesome video I found last year. It's about the EARTH. About the obvious problems that is going around.


Actually the video is an eye opener for me. I had watched a lot of environmental videos lingering around like the "An Inconvenient Truth" which I think is just a political add. OK. Back to the video. It is different among other environmental videos because it doesn't only show how butt heads humans are but it also shows how thing started, how this whole ecological congestion affects everything around the planet, how different countries are interconnected not by the internet but a far more complex web that no one can see but only can comprehend. It also shows what nations are doing at the moment to alter the bad things that could happen. It doesnt only shows how terrible we are but it only shows how does are creativity and being a genius can save us, save her, and save our love ones.


anyways.. here's the vid. I hope you'll watch it until the end although it's an hour and a half long video. But it's worth it, I promise.


WATCH THE VID ON YOUTUBE! here's the link ---> CLICK ME AND SAVE THE WORLD!!

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up