This is not my Day... NOT!!

credit to ~SakuDeath@deviantart

This is not my day!!! ugh!!.. I was very prepared for my thesis defense today. Actually it's not only me but the thesis of all four of us. Actually all of us are prepared. We're ready for action. I've even been talking and arguing to myself at my room yesterday just to be assured that all ends well but I guess not everything goes to what have you planned.



We must revise our thesis again meaning doing all the those crappy things again! Making questionares, taking survey, tallying the surveys, running to the nearest statistician available who's willing to give discounts to poor college students, chasing people who are willing to participate to your thesis. I mean we're going to do all of that again! I know. I know! Some people's problems are far more worst than what am I having now but just give me this page to RANT! On the brighter side we only have to change chapter 3 and chapter 4 of our thesis so yeah..

Well anyways this day wasnt really a bad day for me, actually it maybe the start of something good. Me and my friend Gerlyn had an idea of opening an online store where people can buy T-shirts designed by us. It is just a plan though, not really sure if we're going to implement it or something but I really wanna have an online shop and earn money for myself. So anyways watch out! If this plan got materialized this blog will turn into my very first online store! Of course it will be my personal blog too but hopefully you'll support me when I got myself into business. kekekeke...

OH! one more thing. I found a funny guy on youtube a while ago. His name is Charlse Mcdonell, he's from Europe. I havent read anything about him yet but I find him really funny. Here's one of his latest video:

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up