25 Micoism stuff

credit as tagged


o1. Couch Potatoe
I spend a lot of time online. I spend 50% of my daily life in front of my laptop surfing the net, watching vids on youtube, spazzing with people I love spazzing with, blogging or reading blogs but mostly reading blogs, stalking and downloading stuff.


o2. Trash Issues
Unlike my house-mates a.k.a family I seldom throw trash out of my room except dusts of-course. I hide a lot of stuff inside my room, from used papers, bus tickets, candy wrappers(I only save this when it was given by a special person), letters, rocks, plastic bags, paper bags, perfume bottle, big chip can/container, table number stand(?), used notebooks, used bondpapers etc etc.

o3. Doodle
I doodle a lot in my notebooks. I can't listen to my professor and understand the lesson in a 3 hour long lecture without doodling something in my notebook. If you look at my notebook, the top part of it specially the one without grids are full of random caricatures or some doodlings which cause my pen to run out of ink during examinations.

o4. I  Roads
I really enjoy long rides and long walks alone. It's not that I'm emo but long rides and walks makes me contemplate with things, imagine stuff and be creative, understand some issues that is bothering me, and talk to myself. Because I think when you're on a bus or just walking on a quiet street is when I can only get the silence I've been looking for. The silence I need to talk to myself.

o5. Liana, Katherine, & Juneica
Liana, Katherina and Juneica (Junika) are my princesses. I'm the eldest of 4 so my lovely ladies below me are my precious-little-vicious-cutsey monsters of the dark. Even though I described them that way, they're all my flowers and who ever touch them will feel the wrath of the Monsoon winds!!



o6. StressTabs
I can't be very useful in a stressful situation. My brain stops working when I'm in that kind of situation so for those people who'll be with me during those times PLEASE don't trust whatever I say coz I can't think well during those time.. >.<

o7. LazyBratt
I can be pretty lazy that I could spend the whole day just hugging my bed and doing nothing. Which sometimes get me into trouble because my mum despise lazy kids. But don't worry, that day only comes once in a blue moon (and I know you know I just wrote that last sentence to save myself. LOL)

o8. Love
None at the moment, nuf said. LOL I'm searching but I'm not looking. Get it? I'm a hopeless romantic. or romantically hopeless? I've only been in a few relationships (actually one) and I treasure it up until now. I'm not the type of guy that if I like a girl I'll court her and if I dont like her anymore I'll dump her. I dont fall often so when I do I know there's something unnatural about that.

o9. Hugger
I want to do a lot of things. I can't concentrate on doing a single stuff at a time. I want to try everything that interest me which leads me to not finishing everything I started.. pfft! >.<

10.  Blank Stare
If blank staring can make me rich, I'm probably as rich as Bill Gates now. Whenever I'm alone or listening to a music that I really like I can't help myself but stare blankly into space, think about nothing, just plain staring for hours.

11. Music is my Life
It seems cliche but it is true. I love listening to music whenever I work, wherever I am, whoever I'm with. I just can't work properly without any background music playing. I think it's not yet a problem unless we run out of fossil fuel and there's no more power to generate electricity to charge my iTouch with. O.O THE HORROR!!

12. TV vs YT
Youtube! Hands down man! I don't really watch TV now, beside I don't have anything to watch there, youtube offers a wide variety of shows from English to Korean. Even though you're right in the middle of watching a very good series Youtube decided to block the video coz it has violated some copyrighted materials from selfish companies. LOL JOKE

13. Randomizer
I like being random at times. I didn't mean in actually. I just typed some words that's in my head in cbox and after clicking the send button I'll realize that the thing I just typed is completely random. LOL

14. Compass
That's the thing I need whenever I go to a new place - a compass. I always get lost at new places I go to even though I'm with someone but after you've get me out, HA! I've already mastered the place. But that's when someone showed me the way out first which don't happen everytime.

15. Spicyness is not me
Many Filipinos like spicy foods and maybe I'm one of the chosen few who don't like them. But there are two things I like eating spicy - Sushi and Ginataang Manok.

16. RAWR!
I'm a huge dinosaur fan ever since I was in kindergarten. I dunno watsup with me and these extinct brothers but I'm so addicted to them. I even dreamt about digging some dinosaur bones at our backyard when I was a little kid. And I'm a proud owner of  1 VHS tape(JP1), 1 3 parts CD(JP2), and 1 DVD(JP3) of the Jurassic Park movies HA! beat that!.. LOLL

17. MANGO OVERLOAD
Mangoes are the lushes fruit in the whole wide world! I'll eat all kinds of mangoes you present to me. From the green mangoes to yellow mangoes, even dried mangoes! Though I prefer eating dried mangoes than green mangoes.

18. I ain't that Loose
It will take quite a very huge crappyness to get me mad or upset. I don't usually do physical things coz I always channel them to my pillow or a huge rant at BBVIP's spaff thread than that person's face. But if you ever be in a situation that I'm really mad and all red you better want to call your lawyer and insurance company.

19.  TOYS R ME
Toys not just only for little boys. I love collecting action figures and mini cars and teddy bears and robots specially Gundams. At the moment I'm collecting mono korobu stuff coz I find the black pig cute.

20. Aloof 
Even though I sound so hyper sometimes online it doesn't quite mean I'm the same in person. Actually I'm a very shy person in person. I dont talk to strangers. period. hahahaha.. XD But once we're close you'll get the Mico you knew online.

21. Stand UP!
Everyone knows that I have curly hair and I think no one noticed that I've straighten my hair a few years ago. It wasn't really straight-straight but just relax looking type so the hair looks like wavy or something. And as promised after nursing I'll completely straighten it up.

22. ICE CREAM!
If there's one desert that I could eat all day it is ice cream. Man! do I need to explain it? My favorite flavors are, mangoes, cheese, mocha, vanilla, rocky road and sorbets.

23. Street Foods
Even though street foods are very popular here in the Philippines, I've never eaten isaw, addidas, and chicken feet. But my favorite street food is KWEKKWEK!!! GAAHH I'm craving for some now.. *drools

24. Explorer
Even though I get lost a lot, I want to explore new places in this world specially caves, platues, forests, ruins, desserts, castles etc etc. I remember when I was still in elem I want to be an archeologist who works with Discovery Channel or National Geographic Channel just to touch the pillars at Parthenon.

25. G.O.W.
As of now, God of War is my favorite PS3 game. It has gore, mythology, amazing graphics and story. What more can I ask for. Not to mention some of the mythological stories tackled in the game was almost identical to what really is in the myth.

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up