A Different Day

credits to ~sovata@deviantart

This day was unexpectedly different from the days that I've been to since my 2 weeks vacation started. I started the day late, as usual. I woke up at 9:30 or 10:00 am, either between the time, I couldn't remember. I'm in my uncle's house coz I'm house sitting it last night so I don't have anything to do other than be me, a lazy - couch -potatoe - TV hugging pig. When my grandma arrived at the house to check me she said that I could go home coz my uncle is going back and without hesitation I went back home, alone. =.=

I always pass by the park whenever I go home even though it will take me longer to get to my house. I love that park specially the open coliseum they have there. Actually I don't know it is really a coliseum or just a oval of seats because the ground of the coliseum wasnt even trimmed well. Sometimes grasses over there grows as high as your knee. I havent seen anyone played there officially though or presented something over there only korean kids who loves to play soccer.

more below



I just remember every morning I love to stroll around that park with my dog Tohry because there are only few people roaming around there, maybe 10 people is the maximum. But the park is totally different at night. It's like really a park where couples meet, kids play, and some people make out. I dunno if they are just hallucinations or whatever but there's 100% more people at night at that park than day.. hahaha..

Oh yeah! The reason why this day is somehow different because I've fixed something that was so overdue that my mum is already chewing out of me. It's our PC. It got broken somewhere around May but I'm too lazy to bring it up to the repair shop until today. LOL Was that an accomplishment? YES IT IS SIR! The repair man happens to be a nice guy and help me out and teach me how to do some ticks and tricks on PC just to save the computer from being broken again and I do hope I remember them when that time happens..=.=

Anyways, I also manage to install FACEBOOK comment on my blog. You can check the details on my last post (link)

I'm still not done with constructing my blog though. I really want it to be more me than a free usable template but the problem is I dont really know how HTML really works. I only know the basics.

Speaking of customizing blogs, I've talked to Minnie nuna a little this morning, though I wanna talk to her more than that. I really think there's something troubling her and it's troubling me too. As I was saying, I've talked to her this morning and promised her that I'll customize her blog once I'm finish with mine but I went ahead and made her a cow figure. Although I already showed this one to her a long back but it gives me dedication to work on her as soon as possible
OH! one more thing!
I've been reading this manga for quite sometime now and I really do think its good and interesting. I wasnt really a fan of zombie stories aside from Resident Evil but I really like this manga, it is called "High School of the Dead". The story is just any other zombie flicks but you know how Japanese does it. They always had this psychological interpretation going on in the story which the characters analyze themselves and keep each other insane. Did I mention that the main characters of the story are all High Schoolers? Oh well check the manga out!

This must be the longest blog I've ever posted ever since I started this blog. LOL 
In that case I should stop. hahaha..XD

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up