Life is full of Compromise, Love and Chickens

credits to: Ennokni@deviantart

If you've been here with me you'll noticed that I've been in an "EMO mode" these past few days. Actually I find it kind of funny that during this time of the day my "EMO MODE" sleeps and when the sun comes up again the "EMO MODE" start up again. It's like the sun is the switch to my "emoness".

Maybe the fact that I'm going to start a stressful year makes my emo self be awaken.

First semester has already started, actually it was yesterday but technically it will be next week. This week is just an orientation week for the craziness we will do for the rest of the semester so it's kinda like a review and preview of everything we learned and about to learn. It supposed to be a free semester for me because I only have 2 subjects to take normally it will be 5 subjects (I think?) coz I've already took the other 3 subjects for this semester from my last school so I'm supposed to be a free student.. LOL BUT I still have one back subject called CHD (Community Health Development) and I'm so very lucky that this subject is NOT available in my school or any other school anymore! >.<



Basically the curriculum that I've been enrolled is already old and already been trashed by the Commission on Higher Education but I still need to take it coz I was enrolled on the old curriculum finish all the subject stated there or I will not graduate, get a job, and start a peaceful life. So I have no choice but to apply for a tutorial class and to pay the whole fee of that class which is supposed to be divided by 30+ more people.

WOW. money do fly very fast.

Life is full of challenges and problems. It couldn't be complete without any problems though.

My mum always said that "life is a never ending problem solving whether you are good at it or not you need to solve it or nothing will happen to your life." Which I don't want to happen. Whatever problems there is you JUST need and MUST solve it... they wont go away they'll just hunt you for eternity.

My mum really is not a good adviser when you ask for an advice spot on. You need to wait for a couple of days or weeks to get what you want specially when you're just talking at each other with random stuffs and she'll just say a phrase full of wisdom out of no where.. hahaha... I love my mum.. ^^

Minnie nuna and I had a semi-serious talk about problems yesterday. Actually I've noticed that i'm blurting all my negative side to Minnie nuna, I hope she never gets affected by me. She said something like, it is cool if problem doesn't exist but solving a very big problem will give you a different kind of joy or a feeling of awesomeness,something along those lines. And I was like.. Yeah.. how much I hate having problems and such but after solving it and over coming it the joy, relief, and every existing emotion is just so splendid. There's always a rainbow after the rain.. ^^

QUESTION!!!!
Do you think falling inlove with a friend is ok? Well I kinda like "yes" but I always look at the dark side (gotta blame emoness) If your relationship ends, it means ALL ENDS even your friendship, right?
Would you rather have a lover or a friend??

Chickens! Chicken in the morning, Chicken in noon, Chicken at night. There is always a chicken something on our table.. hahaha.. XD I have nothing against chicken they're delicious white meat goodies but having chicken 24/7 is something else.. =.= I like how my mum and sister come up with different ways on how to cook chicken but they're still CHICKEN.. a growing man needs RED MEAT BABY!! RED MEAT!! LOLL

I wonder when will the chicken be chicken out of out table.. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up