Bonding with Mom

I have no classes today so my mom asked me if I could help her do some chores while I’m on my leave and I’d say YES ofcourse.. hahahaha.. XD

First we went to the bank to make some transactions with the officials but on the way we talked about a topic we both really love – MONEY! Don’t get me wrong though I’m not that money worshiper but I’m a money keeper. Like my mom I’m very thrifty that I try not to spend as much as I could.

Today my mom taught me a very 2 interesting advice how to deceive delinquents and pick pocketers around.



1. DON’T ACT AS IF YOU HAVE MONEY – many people walk in a way that people will notice them and assume that they are a part of a very wealthy family. Being wealthy means being a target of deadly people. 

2. DRESS SIMPLY – don’t ever dress like a rich man. Even though you have millions of dollars in your pocket don’t let people think you have. Dress simply, like jeans and a shirt is fine or whatever you’re comfortable with but not too grand. Reason? Same as number 1

Conclusion: Just be simple and don't let other people think you have money inside you. It's better they think that you're a poor guy rather than a prey.

What brought about that conversation? Blame the girl that just walked in front of us wearing a red tube with full accessories: necklace, dangling earrings, 10 golden bracelets. In short she looks like a Christmas Tree. My mom was like.
“She can be a victim of snatchers soon. Look at how she looks!”

After lunch my uncle who was a doctor gave us 2 bags of medicine to give to the community’s health center. I got excited about the fact that I’m finally going to our town’s health center. I’ve been living in this town for 19 years now, been working to 4 different health centers of different towns but I’ve never seen my town’s health center!! I know I’m a failure.. LOLL

Anyways. Because the medicines are all mess up. My uncle just stock all the medicines inside the bag carelessly without sorting it so we have to sort it properly. Well actually we don’t need to but because me and my mom are bored we sort the medicines up from anti-hypertensive, anti-bacterial, etc etc.

You must noticed that I’ve been out of my blog of quite sometimes now I only post my fic (which I want everyone to comment) and some pictures that I found while looking around the net world.

Well, the main reason of my absence is school. Naturally. School has been so hectic nowadays, specially that I’m a graduating student all the stuff that I need to finish must be done ASAP specially I’m a transferee student, there are tons of paper still needed to work on with. But no worries. At this moment I can totally see some light so I can lay my back now and do some fun things.. hahahaha

I like to share this tack to you all.. just to relax your mind after reading my nonsense.. ^^

Thanks for reading
-mico

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!