Height Burden

You need water to be tall!!! >.<

My mom came up with a wonderful idea on how can she track my younger sister's growth - a Height ruler. She put up a height ruler on our wall coz we run out of doors to draw lines with.. and besides you cannot measure your height by 'Grade 4', 'Grade 5', 'When I got my first communion', '12th birthday', etc etc.

Well I wouldn't mind really if it is someone else's wall but she freaking sticked it up right beside my room's door!! Like she's saying I'm not tall enough. >.<

Everytime I walked pass through it I'm keep reminded that I'm not tall enough for a guy. I'm 5'6''!!! Isn't that enough?!?!? I even pass that scale!! but not too much. =.=

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!