METAL HOSPITAL ANXIETY!!!


YEAH!!!!!

I just got our final schedule for our next hospital O.J.T. (On the Job Training) and guess what?

I'm scheduled to be on a MENTAL HOSPITAL!!!! (throws confetti)

I'm really excited about doing my duties over there really.. a few months ago.. but now.. erm.. idk.. ahhaha
I dont know what brings the anxiety feeling to me but it really is scaring me really.. hahaha

I'm not afraid of the mentally challenged people over there but the fact that I might do something wrong to them is what scares me... for sure the school gave us the amount of knowledge they can give us in dealing with the patients like NEVER EVER NEVER IN YOUR WHOLE STAY THERE ASK THE QUESTION "WHY?", NEVER EVER say this and say that and some thingymabobs.. coz it can affect the progress they're making for themselves.. I must be very conscious with the things that comes out of my mouth..

definitely an easy task really.. but you must also talk to them..like REALLY REALLY talk to them and be close to each other.. LOL.. but you must avoid certain conversation..

anywho... I'm really looking forward for the experience and some new knowledge that I can have after my 2 weeks duty over there..

wish me luck and hopefully I can sill stay sane after my duty over there

or you'll have to visit me in a mental hospital because I'm the patient.. =.=

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!