ZOMBIES, Procrastination, Airplanes and WongFu

I've manage to put this here successfully 
without even looking at.. OH SHOOT!!! WHYY??


BRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNSSSS!!!


Nope I'm not playing too much Plant vs Zombies lately but I have been dreaming about zombies for the whole week now. If you don't know, from all the monsters created by crazy people around the world, ZOMBIES are the one who got me running for my life. I mean, JUST LOOK AT THEM!! They are so undead! I just can't explain how much I'm scared of them.. @_@


So basically from what I remember my dreams always goes like this.



I've been out there somewhere doing something and then suddenly a zombie appeared..  
then I forgot the rest.. LOL ... and  from what I remembered.. 


they are chasing me like mad, it started with one creepy red zombie (it's not blood. He's just red. Maybe he got over tanned in a tanning salon before he turned into a zombie) and then it multiplied after running a few miles.. 


I'm impressed at how fast I am in my dreams though... 


well in my dreams zombies are fast moving creature so they run as fast as I am.. well not that really fast coz I'm always ahead.. and then RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGG!! my alarm rang! SAVE BY THE BELL.. thank goodness..




It could have been better if I have some sunflowers and peashooter to protect me from those zombies!!


GO PLANTS!! KILL THOSE ZOMBIES!!! PROTECT YOUR FARMER!!!!!


The dreams are not really that creepy though but that fact that I dreamt about it for a whole week is the one the freaks me out. Is it a sign the a zombie invasion will happen? Is it a sign that I look like a zombie? Or. Is it a sign that my brain is fucking with me?


Anyways. One thing I'm sure, zombie invasion will FAILLLLL!!! if things goes the natural way..
According to cracked.com  there are 7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail  which I am glad to hear.


On the other news.
I failed to write chapter 5 again. After 3 attempts I fail. 
First attempt. The day I'm supposed to write chapter 5 is also the date that my school is throwing out a party, an acquaintance party and a celebration party (redundancy?) for my department coz we won GRAND PRICE in a dance festival contest thingy and I need to attend coz I'm one of the performers and I PAID THAT PARTY TO HAPPEN so I really need to attend coz I have my share on that one. 


Second attempt. I already opened my MS word and then I found that my triplets are online!!! It's CEO day!!! CEO is much important than chapter 5 you know! It's not everyday we got to CEO each other nowadays so it's the event I should not and must not miss. After the CEO I got lazy and forgot about the chapter 5. 


Third attempt. TODAY! Well actually I've written a bit of chapter 5 today so it's not really a fail day for chapter 5 but the thing is, I can't continue writing it because I need to write something for my sis who is in terrible need of assistance atm. She has an assignment or project or report or paper...
 BLEK!! school work about her course in college and I'm helping her out coz she's cramming and crying already. I helping her out with the Peptic Ulcer thingy so that's what I'm busy atm aside from writing this blog.


But imma try to continue writing the chapter 5 after all this stuff.




On the last news


I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE TAGALOG (my national language) of AIRPLANES IS SALIPAPAW, like in school they make us believe that the Tagalog of airplanes is eroplano which is derived from the English term, well NOW I know that those teachers are so whitewashed!!! There is a Tagalog term for Airplanes you dummies!!! It's SALIPAPAW!!!!!


Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's superman! NO!! It's SALIPAPAW!!


And another one.. The tagalog for fossils is KUSILBA!! like.. I'm really amaze myself!!! Living in a world where English and Filipino is mixed in everyday conversation. Things like this makes me jump into happiness. ^_^

When I die, I wanna leave a mark. I'll make my self into a KUSILBA!!

One last one.. promise..

FINALLY I FOUND WONGFU WEEKEND FOR THIS WEEK!!!!

I've been waiting for this week's episode of WFW the whole day!! I keep refreshing my Subscription panel on youtube incase WFW appears or Philip is having connection/youtube problems again. Anyways, this week WFW is about Wes getting a photoshoot for their brand new Tees which I wanna get but I can't coz I'm a poor college boy which so much money that I can barely feed myself in KFC, Phil having fun with Starcraft. Phil you noob!.. hahaha... I miss my high school days where the only thing that I do infront of a computer is play warcraft, starcraft, battle realms, age of empire and ragnarok.

Anyways here's the WFW --> CLICK TO WATCH

If you wanna watch Philip watching his zergs being owned go to their website at wongfuproduction.com

RRUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!




Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!