Life is on Haitus ATM.. er.. NAHHHH!!!!


So yeah.. I dont know what happened to my life but it came to a halt. Since that emo week, my life adventures came to a halt. Maybe it's the compensation of my life for those emoish, emotional breakdown and too much thinking days. Maybe its getting prepared for something more awesome than before. Well those are only my speculation about my future. No one can really tell what future is. The only way to decipher your future is to let it occur. YEAH! YEAH!


ANYWAYS..
Finally I've posted my chapter 5 of my Fiction 'Under One Roof' and also quickly followed by chapter 6 (thankfully)

----------------------------
LOOOLL.. I wrote the one above 2 days before my birthday and today is NOT my birthday coz it already passed. hahahaa.. XD  anyways.. I'M RIGHT!!! My body is just preparing for a very big event - my BIRTHDAY!!.. WOOOHOOOO..

Well actually I didnt celebrate my birthday with some clubbing and partying... just a couple of eating and roaming..
We attended the Sunday mass but this time we went to a different church, one reason is because we want to celebrate the anniversary of the apparition of Mama Mary on La Sallete with my birthday. It happens to be Mama Mary appeared on La Sallete on the same day I was born, not the same year though... so yeah.. we went to the National Shrine of Our Lady of La Sallete for the Sunday mass.. OH.. Did you know that the Philippine's National Shrine of Our Lady of La Sallete is on the same town where I am living??!!! TALK ABOUT AWESOME COINCIDENCE!!! I feel VERY special because of that even though I share my birthday with GAZILLION people around the globe!.. but i dont believe in coincidence so yeah.. LOL BUT my parents didnt planned that I should be born on the 19th though.. hahaha.. XD

OH! speaking of sharing my birthday.. Yesterday (September 19) Christine Gambito a.k.a. HappySlip gave birth to a cute little boy and they named him Ian Noah!.. visit her on her youtube account, twitter, or facebook page to read more updates about her new born baby.. hahaha.. just use google.. she's not that hard to find..

back to my birthday!!!
as usual my mom prepared some meal for us to feast. It's not the big of a feast though.. just a little of spaghetti , menudo, and a RED buko pandan... why red? coz we run out of green gelo... but it's my birthday so red is the perfect color!..
Behold! the RED buko pandan!!

Anyways.. what blew my heart out is the simple 'Happy Birthday' messages on facebook.. hahaha I know everybody gets a lot of Happy Birthday greetings during their birthday on facebook and somehow even flooded with messages.. well SO AM I!!... hahaha... XD 

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GREETED ME THROUGH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, BBVIP SPAFF THREAD, TEXT MESSAGE, PHONE CALLS, AND EMAILS!! I replied to every one of them I hope you've received it.. hahaha...

It's really REALLY REALLY appreciated.. to tell you the truth I was smiling while reading all the greeting and hilarious messages given to me.. hahaha.. XD YOU GUYS REALLY MADE MY BDAY A SPECIAL ONE!!!!!...

I've talked to Minnie nuna on MSN while it's still Sept 18 on my side... hahaha.. it's one of the most hilarious convo I've ever had.. LOL.. we talked about a lot of things.. it's like our ideas are flying coz at first we are talking about what am I having during my birthday and after a while we are talking about pieces of hearts and being cheesy (which is awesome btw) then we jump to talking about CHOBITS ( I gave her a whole summary of the first episode) and A LOT MORE THINGS!!!!... hahahaa.. XD

well I guess that will be it.. i dont want to rant about anything today since tomorrow will be a duty day, meaning I have to wake up early again and stress my body out.. ppppfffffffffff..

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!