Sometimes the Most Hurtful Words Comes Out in Silence



I think I need to loosen up a bit, right?

Recently been busy with one thing.. I'm been busy.. THINKING..
thinking about my future... and figuring out what will I be like in the future.. thinking about myself and being a narcissist for a bit.
this kind of thoughts really come to me though.. don't be surprise...

Last Friday we had a seminar with a review center for our licensure examination that will happen after we graduate. Since then I was thinking, Am I ready? Am I capable of passing it?

Well I don't have any choice but to pass it though.. If I fail, I've just waisted 4 years of my life studying about nursing and ended up not being a nurse.. =.= not to mention a waist of money too.

anyways, aside from over thinking about my future..

I've been thinking about relationships too... (I'm still in my teens AT THIS MOMENT so it's kinda normal to think about this stuff). When I talk about relationships it governs all kinds of relationships!

Friendship. Something I hold dear. It's special. I'm capable of knowing everyone but I'm not completely capable of befriending one. In the past few weeks it's kinda hard for me to trust everybody now.. Kinda paranoid yeah.. but.. I don't know... Since everyone is busy about their study and trying to be on top of the class (I think I'm the only one who's not really putting an effort in studying) I've been thinking if people are just using people just to land on the spot they wanted to land on. The weak get stepped on and the 'come what may' kids are the one being used. I dont know.. maybe I'm just over thinking...

Love. Recently a friend of mine had proposed to his girlfriend, and we're happy she said yes.
OH! Did I mention that they're just a year older than I am? They've been together for almost 3 years now so I'm not really surprised. (and I dont know why am I telling you this). It's a happy day for all of us though.. with all their girlfriends and fiancĂ©. I just felt.. lonely... I've been out for quite sometime now.. I think I'm ready but I'm just chillin out... oh well.. enough of that... moving on... moving on...

I was just rereading what I wrote and it doesnt really sounds interesting... ahhahaha.. XD
I'm not really good at words..

I miss my nunas.. Minnie nuna and Yj nuna.. it seems like been forever since I last talked to them... I only manage to stalked them on twitter when they're out or something.. *sigh* I wish they're ok.. Whenever I had time (which is always btw) I always ask them "How are you today?' The feeling that they're fine and OK and just hanging around makes me feel happy and comfortable.. The feeling that at least one of the best thing in my life is still running smoothly and without bumps makes me wake up with a bright smile on  my face.. ^_^ I wonder if Jetzy is all well now too.. Maybe I should message him in facebook sometime... hahaha.. XD

My midterms is coming next week so I'm just starting to prepare.. I failed 2 quizzes already.. I need to catch up.. I NEED TO PASS MIDTERMS!! oh NOT ONLY PASS.. BUT I SHOULD HAVE A HIGH SCORE!!! For my future!!

That's the thing that motivates me now.. My future.. My future family and children (If my second problem gets to be solved before I turn 40)

I guess I need to extend my haitus for another week though.. but hopefully not..

ja ne.. ^_^ see you next time.. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!