Girl. I need a Girl

~All the single women in the world put ya hands UP!!! YEAH!! SWING IT!!!! RIGHT! LEFT! RIGHT-LEFT! All togthere now!! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH-YEAH!!~



20 Ways to make your girl happy.


1. Hugs from behind
2. Grab her hand when you walk next to each other (don't make her grab yours)
3.  When standing, wrap your arms around her.
4. Cuddle with her.
5. DON'T FORCE HER TO DO ANYTHING.
6. Write little notes.
7. Compliment her Honestly.
8. When you hug her, hold her in your arms as long as possible.
9. Be super sweet to her.
10. Call her at night to wish her sweet dreams
11. Comfort her when she creis
12. Wipe away her tears.
13. Love her with all you heart.
14. Pick her up and flirt with her (she'll scream and say put me down but really she loves it.)
15. Be a gentleman (hold the door for her)
16. Dont let your friends talk trash about her, it'll get back to her!
17. Dont ever act different in front of your friends than your are when its just you and her!!!!
18. Take her for a long walk at night!
19. Always bring a blanket where ever you go outside when its cold to comfort her and hold her close.
20. NEVER LIE TO HER!!!!! because then she will think everything you ever said to her was a lie, even "I love you."


Isn't that sweet? But really, Did all that things will make a girl happy?? I mean really?? Not that a doubt it but it sounds like an instruction manual on how to use your appliances. Always clean the led before inserting the paper, For external use only, Avoid drinking or eating beside the machine, etc. etc. It's like a manual. I thought different girls has different taste and they're not as generic as this? Anyways, I have a different and concise version of that one.



1. Be the man she can always count on.
2. Don't lie to her.
3. Treat her as a woman.
4. Don't make her cry. 
5. Don't hurt her in any emotional, physical, mental, spiritual way possible. 
6. Be a gentleman
7. Be faithful
8. Always love her like you've never loved someone for the first time. 

I'm not saying that I'm a lady killer, the truth is, I'm the one who always get killed.. LOOLL.. no, really. Girls are a different species for me. How I wish History and Discovery channel airs a show about the female species. It will be extremely helpful, right?



The 20 thingies above was sent to me by my friend (remember the one I had a conversation about boys and girls?). Credits to the original author!!!!


Just a little something something.. ahaha.. XD

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up