I Do Believe in Fairies! I Do! I Do!!


Do you believe in fairies? That is the question.

A few days ago at the house blessing of my uncle, me and my cousins watched Peter Pan (2003) while the adults were eating and trying to roam around the house; like a museum gallery. 

It is not my first time watching the movie, actually it was my second, but I guess this time I've kinda absorbed the movie way too much to think about things that brought me outside the story of Peter Pan himself.

I think Peter Pan is one of the most romantic stories out there. Every boy should bring their beloved to the sky and let her soar high up there; protect her in every way possible and always keep her happy at all times, every girl should trust the boy and never doubt him; she should be willing to fight beside the boy who's protecting her and not just lie there and wait to be saved. And most of all... Love never grows old.. ^_^

Anyways the other thing about Peter Pan is that it teaches us one of the most important lesson we should learn - WORDS.

Remember Tinkerbell? She's a fairy and if one person says that he/she doesn't believe in fairies, one fairy will fall dead. But what happened when Tink died? even Peter already have said that he do believe in fairies gazillion times it doesn't do anything to Tink and it took a whole community chanting  "I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!! I DO!! I DO!!!!"  gabajillion times in order to bring Tink back to life.

Words are the most powerful tool in this planet and it will ever be. By just a single word uttered in just a few seconds it can destroy a life, a family, a whole community and a whole country all together. By just a single word. And once the damage has been done, it will never be repaired again. It is irreversible. That's how powerful words are, it kills! Use it properly. Think before you speak!

----
I think this blog lacks life...

let's chant!

I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!! I DO!! I DO!!

Maybe it'll give more life to this boring entry.. LOOOLL


Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!