Second Day

cr: jrweinman @ deviantart
It's my second day without my laptop. *sigh* it's kinda weird when you are using someone's laptop in your daily business like watching videos, facebooking, typing paper works for school. It's like I'm back during my high school years where I always rent for a computer at a computer shop to finish my school work and come home really late.

I brought my laptop to the repair shop and the technician said that all it needs is some dusting inside which I'm glad to hear and if he finds something new problem then he'll notify me as soon as possible. I'm really hoping that it is just some clog problem.. ^^

Nothing really happened today coz I wasn't at school. To tell you the truth I'm a bit lazy to do something everytime I'm in our house recently, I don't know why but our house means 'rest' for me nowadays.

I think tomorrow will be a busy day for me. *sigh*

I just finished chatting with my batch mates at our facebook group about our cases. My school contacted a lawyer to notarized our cases to be passed to the Commission of Higher Education so that we'll be eligible to graduate and to take the June licensure board exam. The problem is that some of my cases don't have the signature of some chief nurses and still occupying a space on their hospital's working table. I'm still waiting for them so I could pass all my case to the lawyer and notarize it all at once instead of one by one coz I'll get that for cheap.

Things to do tomorrow:

  1. Go to the dean's office for my thesis and hopefully it'll be approved for final printing.
  2. Finish everything about the case form, whatever is available, finish it.
  3. Finish the shoot for the music video even if the thingies you need are incomplete the deadline is on wednesday yo!
  4. Go to HSI for my TOR coz I really need it really.. as in really!
  5. Go to the shop and claim Kairi and hoped that it'll be alright.

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up