The World In Front of Me


You know the feeling that finally you're doing all the things planned right? Like everything that happened today all goes well with your plan you've devised after waking up. It's so heavenly!!

My 1st plan for today is "Do something different from what you usually do". When I woke up I really don't have any idea of what should I do that I don't usually do everyday so I just let fate decide for me. LOOOLL.. Anyways during the afternoon session of our review class it got really boring coz we already know what the reviewer is discussing and since one of our friend got an itch to go shopping we went out. Anyways we went to a thrift shop to look for some good stuff to buy things like clothes, I've never been to one nor browse clothing in a shop like this one so I think my first plan is fulfilled. Oh! I saw some cool shirts but the problem is the size is bigger than me and because it is just a thrift shop there's no other sizes available so I got nothing from going in there.. =.= *sigh*

Second plan is to "Answer a pre-board exam sample available on the net and pass it!". I went to http://nursingcrib.com/ to look for sample board exam questionnaires and answered them with all my available knowledge at hand. Luckily after answering all 50 questions my result is quite good. I got 35 over 50 and the result said I am competent but I'm not really happy it but a bit fulfilled. I aim for the top man!!..  LOL good luck for me.. Tomorrow I'll do the same thing again, answer some exams. ^_^ oh and study too..

Third plan is to "Finish reviewing about Fundamentals". Actually the plan is to finish it but I ended up right in the middle and I can feel that my brain is aching so I need to take a rest from reviewing for a while before my brain decided to auto-shutdown. *sigh* so this one is pending.

Fourth plan is to "Blog about something." And here I am now typing things that comes out of my head. LOOOLL.. FULFILLED.. hahahahaha.. XD Actually I'm planning to take the 15 DAY CHALLENGE but i'm afraid I won't finish it coz of my laziness and besides I'm not really a good writer to make those 15 things interesting to people.. LOL I'm not that confident really. If only I could buy confidence from a store I'm sure I'll buy 5 boxes of those.. ^^

I'll try to do this everyday, planning things that I need to be fulfill at the end of the day. It's fun to do specially when you finished them all.

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up