Happy Mothers Day Mom


Dear Mom,

Hey, Mom! Happy Mother's Day! I know you wouldn't read this coz you hate reading something over the internet coz it gives you eyestrain and technology is your worst enemy in life that's the reason why I wrote this one here. Maybe I still don't have the courage to tell you everything I had written here coz you'll probably misinterpret them as you always do so I feel safer this way but just in case you stumble upon this one since you're been using facebook more often, well, I hope you wont get mad.

Mom, thank you for everything. I know I haven't tell you this but you're the coolest mom there is! Not that I'm comparing you to other moms but seeing how you manage all four of us with just one body makes you so cool! Even though we give you headaches, body aches and everything that can ache ever since we came out from you you still love us and never left us even though you've threaten us by leaving several times now but still you're there for us. I know we're not the perfect children you wanted and we're bunch of walking disasters inside our house and yet you love us endlessly. You 'kinda' support us in everything we do even though you don't approve the majority of them. You're always there for guidance and counseling even though you always think that I don't have any problem in life besides my academic problems which is not really a problem to me coz you know those things can be manage easily.

I would like to thank you in everything that you've done to us five; me, my three little sisters which are all grown up now so you can stop treating them as little girls, and of course my dad which you know can't work at the moment coz he's health is kinda having a major break-down.You know what? That's the one of the coolest thing you have - you're so thrifty that even though dad is not working for so many months now and yet we can still manage with our daily lives and leisures. When I find a job after my NLE I promise I'll give you a portion of my salary.

I really don't have any problems with you other than being the strictest mother that you are. You always want to keep us by your side and never let us go which I don't know if it just because you are too possessive or you're afraid of something which I honestly don't understand. You always don't allow me to go out with my friends with reasons I don't understand coz you don't explain them. Maybe that's the side of you that I don't quite understand, I think, coz you always don't explain things to me whenever you stop me from doing something that I like.

You always ask me why I don't have that "much" friends like some other kids do but you don't know that it is somehow because of you, you don't want me to go out of the house!! YES I have friends in school and that's it, I only know them as a student there in my school and not as a person outside. You know how people can be different inside and outside school? I cannot know them more and they can't know me more. Even though they invite me to go with them you always say NO and you always look at them as if they'll be a bad influence to me.

Mom, what are you afraid of? Me doing drugs? Having sex? Getting somebody pregnant? Doing some stupid things that you know I wouldn't do? Mom, I'm your son. You know me better than the whole world and yet you don't trust me at all. I clearly don't know what are you afraid of and why you don't want to let me go. You know I wouldn't go anywhere beside your arms I just wanted to be a normal person; hanging out, partying with friends, having a study group session with school buddies, celebrating birthdays of people that are important to me outside our family, falling in love, and having a time of my life. I am not even a young teenage boy who need to ask you these things, I'm 20 for heaven's sake going 21 this September. If you don't trust me enough to let me go just trust how you raised me as a man, as your son.

Even though you have your faults coz you're still a human being just like us I still love you with all my heart and soul. You're my most beloved woman on this earth and no one can ever replace you in my heart. My love for you is overflowing and whatever you do to me can be erased by that love.

I love you mom. Happy Mother's Day.. ^___^

Your son,
Marc

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up