Decisive moment in Life!


I finally got my self serious for a little while this day. I've finally passed my very first resume in a pre-reg event job fair this coming August and I've finally decided to print my updated resume for the job fair this July 13 in Robinson's Place Pala-pala. *sigh* I know searching for a job is tiring and all that's why I picked searching jobs online but it seems more tiring than the actual walk in thingy... *sigh* It's not just click-and-go thing coz you need to read, assess, and re-read the job description and read between the lines of each of job openings there is coz somehow some of them can be scams which I don't want to get entangled with. hahahaha.. XD MICO IS NOW READY TO GO!!

I just finished my first tutorial with little sis about the Philippine history.. lol.. kinda awkward though coz I rarely help them do some assignments specially grade school assignments.. LOL

Anyways, another day is waiting for me tomorrow! Another day full of emptiness and house hold chores.. ugh! when will this chores be over! I wanna go outside, work and earn some moola!!


Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up