Bucal In My Heart


Three months is not a short time for my heart to forget the good times, hardships and dramas that we've been through. You've been that special place I go to everyday that teaches me a lot of lessons about life. You've been my home. My safety. My sanctuary. You really do have a special place in my heart. Oh dear Bucal.

With her unpaved road and allergic prone environment. With infestation of dog poop and cow dong. Mind blowing entrance regulations and strikingly dark streets. There's no place like home in Bucal, Greenfields.


Even though at first glance people may judge you, like myself, for looking like a wasteland in the middle of a city. You still gave us your selfless hospitality and care. For three long months I've been living inside your premises but I've never felt a single drop of homesickness.

You, Bucal, with your dainty hands cared for us during tough emotional nights. Your stores are constantly open to quench the thirst of our souls. And for your wind blowing through your dusty roads at midnight made our emotional turmoils fly. For that, I want to thank you.


But that's not all you've presented us, oh dear Bucal. You offered us a fresh sanctuary. A heaven on earth. In the middle of the highway and a very busy(?) village lies an oasis. An oasis of nature in full bloom. It's trees, it's grass, it's insects are in perfect harmony. A flower in the middle of adversity.

Oh Bucal. It's hard to say goodbye to a place I once called home. It's time for me to go and come back to my home land Silang. A land where I really belong. But don't you worry my dear Bucal. For you so loved and cared me that I shall never forget you or ever deny that I've lived inside you. Now that the reason why I shall put my steps on you is just because of work. Please don't forget about me and still share you wisdom to me.

*** So.. uhm... I CANNOT DO IT ANYMORE!!!!! BLEK!! aksjdhcakidhadcjkasdkaj
I'm not a poet of some sort so I think that one that you've just read is something rubbish so please forgive me. >_< So anyways, the main point of this post is to say thank you to the people I've met in my three months stay in Bucal, Greenfields. Even though that place has many obvious flaws, I became attached to it and grew to love it more than the first time I saw that place.

Bucal is the first place to open my eyes to the working world because it's where you can find the place I work to. Not to mention it is my first job too....

So Bucal and all the people in Bucal. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL ADVENTURE YOU GAVE ME!!! *bows* :)) till next time. ^^

~bye!


Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up