Language of the Stairs

Have you ever experienced climbing up a stair case without knowing why? Have you ever tripped on a staircase that you've been using since the beginning of your life? Did you ever experienced a life changing conversation while climbing up or down the stair case? Have you ever seen a staircase that will lead you to nothingness?

Since the beginning of time, stairs have been a symbol of power and grandeur. It helped mankind climbed steep slopes and built high terraces than any other machines man had ever invented. But have you noticed some life's lessons the simple stair teaches you? Have you ever tried talking to a stair before? Did it answered back? Did it respond? I hope not! That'll be scary!


 In my minute years of existence in this world I've climbed countless numbers of stairs and tripped over a thousand times on them. There are stairs that I've climbed only once or twice and there are stairs that I've climb for a couple of times and I think I will still climb for a couple more times for the rest of my life. Humans can never live without stairs. We've designed stairs from the simple two step stairs at some houses to the nausea inducing stairs in Tai Shan, China.
I will soon climb these stairs
Going up or let's say achieving your goal is a step by step procedure like the stairs. You can't just have a single step and then BAAAMM you're successful! It needs a lot  of patience and and a ton of perseverance. 

The first step is the easy one but as you go higher and higher it gets difficult. It's easy to start something good but continuing it is very difficult. It takes a lot of patience and perseverance to reach the top. Like the stairs, life gives you options of whether you go down or continue climbing up. Continue climbing and you'll achieve your goal, your trophy, your crown. It's hard yes but the reward will be priceless. Going down will also reward you of a new beginning.

In my life I've climb countless numbers of stairs. And with those numbers there are a lot of stairs that I didn't continued climbing. I would like to say that most of them I didn't regret not continuing but most of them I did regret. 

Now, I'm climbing a different staircase in my life. A staircase different from what I should climb. Now I think I've reached a point where I should make a decision as this staircase is getting hard for me to climb. It's either to continue it or to let it be included to the stairs that I've never finished climbing. I don't like leaving my work unfinished but there are those things that are meant to be unfinished. I extremely ENJOY what I'm doing but there's something inside me that tells me that I'm in a wrong place or I'm in a right place but at the wrong time.

*sigh* problems.. problems.. when will you end. I thought winter is now over and now is the time of longer daylights than darkness? I think I need to walk thousands of miles to free my mind of my worries.

I'm in a crossroad of my life and the next step that I'll take will determine everything.

Happy climbing!! :))

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up