What A Waste?

YES! BABY! I was here!!
Hi!... It's been eons since I last posted something in here ey?.. Funny that I posted a promise that I'll try to post as many as I can in this blog now that I'm not in school. But look! It's almost been a year since I last posted something with sense in hear. Hahahaha!!  I'm not saying what I'm posting now is with sense, but you get my point.

So, 'nyways, let's start with this.


I've been out in the open of the dark blue sea of reality for quite some time now. Not really sure if I'm going to stay this way for a long time coz who knows what's waiting for me in the future. But I heard a lot of people blabbering about I'm just wasting my hard earned; flesh and blood sacrificing, not to mentioned lizards, degree to nothing. I mean. How could they?

For those of you who don't know I'm a Nursing Graduate and a Registered Nurse  and I've been TEACHING KOREANS ENGLISH FOR A YEAR AND 3 MONTHS NOW!! ( I don't know how can I emphasize that one much. Proud of it!) and I still feel that nothings been wasted all these time. I mean, I know my current job is far fetch from my profession but let me tell you this. Isn't nursing about NURTURING?? It isn't only about nursing someone to health but also nurturing that someone to be a person.  Honing that someone to be a civilized citizen of this global world. Caring to that someone with an open and nonjudgmental heart. Isn't that nursing all about?

All of those people who think that nurses' work only comprises of hospital duties and all those bloody shenanigans is like racist! Hey! Nursing is EVERYWHERE!!!!
Always remember
One thing about why nurses are very popular in every field is that we are trained, honed, and naturally CARE

Anyways, dunno if I'm making sense here but here's one of my favorite TWO STEPS FROM HELL piece  for you all people of the world to hear...


Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up