Choices


Do you still remember those jitters that you had when you’re just graduating from high school? The uncertainty of the future and the oblivion of it all?? Well, I can’t believe myself either when I started feeling all those things again at this time, this age, this moment.

For me, life only has two choices and when you have chosen one another 2 choices will show up. It’s a never ending choosing process really. *sigh*

Usually, I can handle those choices very well. Like; “meh! piece of cake!’ But recently the choices I’ve been presented will affect me in the long run, not to mention even other people, so it’s getting harder and harder and harder. I can’t even pick which is which now. *sigh*

"The future is filled with uncertainty that we’re not really prepared even though we say we are."

Some people like uncertainty because they say it makes life beautiful. *sigh* I wish I have that attitude in life…

If you’re given a choice? What will you choose? To study or to work?

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up