Power Up!


You know when in times of doubt God sends his angels to guide you on your way. You should just make your eyes open for you to see the path they've made for you.


This morning I went to HSI to pick up my application form for med school. Even though I'm there standing INSIDE the school and HOLDING the application form on my hand; I still have second thoughts if ever med school is really for me so I went out to Starbucks and ponder about things.

Even though I was having second thoughts I filled out all the info on my application form. And while I was searching for the address of my former school (pfft! I don't even know the address of my alma mater! puwahahaha) I stumble upon this blog ---> Internet Prescription: My Life as a Pinoy Med Student

Basically, it's a med school student chronicling her adventure as a med school in HSI and I happen to read her post about having doubts in entering med school.

I was like
"OOOOHH!! PERFECT!!!"

I like how she end her post with this..

and I quote:

I mean, you owe it to your patient to be the best damn doctor that they have ever encountered. Am I right?

I couldn't agree more.. ^^

As a Room Nurse.. ek! uhm.. Registered Nurse I'm... well... how do I put it? Encountered many people that I really like to help but I feel like I can do better that what I'm giving them. FUDGE THE LAW FOR RESTRAINING ME!!!...

Anyways... I want to extend my knowledge to the highest level possible so I can give a more in depth CARE, and more specialized CURE for my people.. *insert clap here*
Power Up!
'nyways. I hope I'll bloom in this new field that I'm going to walk to. So help me God. ^^

and.. you could also help me though... if you want... I wont push you to do it.. if you really really want you could help me.. ^^

Take Care!

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up