Under the Upper Hand


Life do really know how to play the game well.
 A couple of months ago I posted something that is quite positive about my doubts in entering THE med school.  That blog really removed my doubts in entering one but alas! Life really do have some surprises up on its sleeves.

Because my morale was up I decided to finally apply last month. Work on those nasty paper works and whatnots. All is well and done. I've secured my interview and everything else. At the day of the interview, the interviewer said I did well but of course there's this big DOUBT in my head if that is really true. They said I'll receive an email about the result of the interview.

Remember the doubts I've been talking about? A big part of it is my history with that school. I've been to HSI before as a nursing student. I... really didn't do well. The big part of it is me and some other minor distractions. Anyways, because of that history I really never expect them to accept me again but yeah, my hope is up though. But come to think of it. Who will accept a bastard son again inside their house who they know failed in the past? Not them alright.
waiting
They placed me on a waiting list, a list of people that might enter their castle if one of their trusted Knights got killed or failed to report at court. A limbo if you ask me. I was, again, demoralized that time and wanted to give up. Then life made a move again.

I've been receiving offers of work with much better pay than what I currently hold. Tempting invitation I might say. But I ought to finish what I started.

I've already started to build myself as a future doctor of the Republic and thus I shall be one. I'm now applying in another school that my sister is in. I quite can't say if they'll accept me or not. So yeap.. I'll keep my hopes up really really high this time.. BE POSITIVE!!

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

General Clean-up