Poems from the Past - Love


"Catalyst"
A heart of broken dreams
are gleaming in the moonlight,
waiting for the star to come,
waiting for the fire that will never come.

Memories are lingering
Still aching
Still not mending
Still waiting for a response
That surely will never come

A life-time had passed
I thought all the pain have gone
But as I see you again
They just gotten stronger
Stronger that it broke again.

"Hi!"
Wish you we're here.
No poses on sight.
Are you doing well?
Is everything alright?

I'll keep on moving
even though I'm bleeding
But I guess I'm fine
Claiming the things that has been mine

Be happy, Be happy now
for the wound to be healed
by the pain I gave you
when you're beside me

But if you're tired and hurt
You can still come back to me
If you've forgotten the way
I'll look for you.
Watch me.
I'm on my way.

Popular posts from this blog

Caramelldansen Mystery Enlightened!!

I'm Trying Not to Raise the White Flag Up

I Rock the Cross of Red YO!!